Last updated: 22nd February 2021
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to GenuinePPE, 2 Spring Villa Road, London, HA8 7EB.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by them use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to this website (www.GenuinePPE.co.uk)
- ‘You’ means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Why we collect personal data
We are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. We will contact you for additional consent before using your personal data for marketing purposes if you haven’t opted in.
Processing your personal data
We will only process your personal data if the processing is necessary for a contract you have with us, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract, or because or you have given us consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Genuine PPE needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Genuine PPE permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Genuine PPE legitimate interests
- Genuine PPE needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Sources of personal data we collect
- When you place an order online
- When you enquire about our products or services
- When you sign up for email, SMS, an online account, updates or other promotional materials
- When you participate in a marketing survey or promotion
- Analytical data of how you use our website sow e can improve our service for you
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When you shop with us, you will need to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, Postal code,
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Tracking Cookies Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Use of Your Personal Data
Genuine PPE will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Genuine PPE is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for tax and audit purposes. The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users (if you leave a review for example) and may be publicly distributed outside.
- We may need to pass your personal data on to third-party service providers like Google. Woo Commerce and WordPress (to provide you with a better website experience and more relevant content). These thirty-party service providers may or may not be located within the European Economic Area (EEA). Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to use them only on our behalf.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) unless the transfer is made to a country or territory recognised by the EU as having an adequate level of data security, or the transfer is necessary for a contract you have with us, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract, or you have given us consent to transfer your personal data for a specific purpose.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Log Files 1
Genuine PPE follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that Genuine PPE has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Links to Other Websites
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Genuine PPE refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Genuine PPE, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Genuine PPE’s GDPR Lead.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
The supervisory authority is the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, and they can be contacted:
- Via their website at www.ico.org.uk
- By telephone on 0303 123 1113
The GDPR Lead is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
- Contact us
- Phone: 02036087710
You may withdraw consent at any time by notifying us:
- Contact us
- Phone: 02036087710